The larger rubber end of a twirling baton is called the ball. The smaller end is called the tip. It's a great idea to keep a replacement ball & tip set on hand to extend the life of your Lite Star twirling baton and to give it a fresh, new look!
- 1 set of replacement ends for Star Line's Lite Star Twirling Baton
- The uniquely designed ball & tip are engineered to specifically fit the Lite Star baton; will fit the Lite Star's thicker 7/16" shaft diameter.
- The ball is manufactured using an advanced rubber formula which enhances the Lite Star's famous lightweight feel and excellent control.
- Many twirlers have an extra ball & tip set to use for performances and competitions. No need to constantly clean your practice set.
- Made in USA; ultra-long lasting and durable
Manufactured by Star Line, an American company in business since 1959 and the established and respected leader of baton products. Many competitors and champions worldwide choose Star Line.
We are an authorized Star Line dealer; buy direct from the source you can trust!