The Classic Star comes with a beautifully smooth, plain shaft and a thicker 7/16" diameter. The rubber ball and tip ends are manufactured of inert rubber. Inert rubber is also called 'dead' rubber because it has no rebound or bounce. When you drop this baton it absolutely stays where it falls. The ball and tip rubber is softer than what you find on the regular Super Star baton.
- Professionally weighted and balanced for optimal performance - not like a baton you'll find in a toy store
- "Drop It and Stop It" technology - unique star shaped, sculpted ball & tip prevent the baton from rolling away when dropped
- Inert rubber ball and tip ends
- Thicker 7/16 inch shaft - this thicker diameter has a more substantial feel and more surface area, often chosen by competitors
- Plain, smooth, sleek shaft - no "flutes"
- Ultra-long lasting and durable; Manufactured with precision machined, non-bending chrome plated steel
- Recommended by professional coaches and teachers worldwide; the baton choice of many world class athletes and champions
- Made in USA; Comes to you sealed in original plastic sleeve packaging with cardboard hang tag
Manufactured by Star Line, an American company in business since 1959 and the established and respected leader of baton products. Many competitors and champions worldwide choose Star Line.
We are an authorized Star Line dealer; buy direct from the source you can trust!