The larger rubber end of a twirling baton is called the ball. The smaller end is called the tip. It's a great idea to keep a replacement ball & tip set on hand to extend the life of your Super Star twirling baton and to give it a fresh, new look!
- 1 set of replacement ends for Star Line's Super Star Twirling Baton
- The uniquely designed ball & tip are engineered to specifically fit the Super Star baton; will fit standard 3/8" shaft or thicker 7/16" shaft diameters.
- The beautiful shape helps keep the baton from rolling away when dropped.
- Many twirlers have an extra ball & tip set to use for performances and competitions. No need to constantly clean your practice set.
- Made in USA; ultra-long lasting and durable
Manufactured by Star Line, an American company in business since 1959 and the established and respected leader of baton products. Many competitors and champions worldwide choose Star Line.
We are an authorized Star Line dealer; buy direct from the source you can trust!